Friday, October 12, 2012

Art & Flowers


Perhaps a year will arrive and there is The-Big-Event, I know



exactly who should plant annuals in the garden.  Simply Flowers, Jenny Hardgrave.  
.
Selfishly I would like to see what Jenny would do based upon the art, above.
.
In satisfaction I understand these shelves.  The house is still under renovation & there are pockets of sanity, this included.  When painting, floors, carpentry are done in my home, I do the same OCD thing with my shelves.  All is chaos, but a shelf here/there.
.
Garden & Be Well,        XO Tara
.
I quit designating annual flowers decades ago.  If a garden NEEDS annuals it is a Landscape Design failure.  Love self-seeding annuals.  Simply Flowers is the exception!  Jenny's work is NEEDED.  Like air.  Something about Jenny most people don't know.  She loves jewelry, appreciates its nuances.  Totally explains her talent with flowers.

No comments: