Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Suzanne Somers' Recipes & Landscapes

Suzanne Somers' donated a great deal of money, years ago, to a medical wing in honor of those with family/friends of addicts.  It added dimension to what I knew of her.


 Then, her home went for sale with pics of her landscaping, all the pics here.


She writes books, does product & weight loss sales, acts, lectures, & promotes-promotes-promotes.


Ironically, she doesn't promote her gardening skills.  They are prodigious.
.
Between appointments yesterday was my favorite junking haunt.  Suzanne Somers', Eat Great, Lose Weight,  $3.  I knew if I liked her gardens I would like her taste palette.  I was right.  Have already tabbed several recipes in her book.
.
Garden & Be Well,    XO Tara
.
Of course I bought more.  Copper sauce pan/lid $18 & a copper soup pot/lid $16.  Both almost new with their linings in great shape.  

5 comments:

Bruce Barone said...

How about cooking something up with me?

Cyndia said...

Wow! That property is impressive.

cindy hattersley design said...

You and I are on the same wavelength at the moment. Gardening & should be losing weight! I am amazed that she has/had such a beautiful garden. Sometimes we prejudge those we shouldn't...shame on us!!

Anonymous said...

She is indeed; as are you a"Leader of the Pack"!

(You may remember that song! (the writer of it lives next door to my daughter here! The coolest guy! He actually brought a motorcycle to the "tryout"; and then the recording of that song! How cool is that?

"Tell Laura I love her!" All my total have "doo whop" songs were written by him!!

(no one described them as "doo-wop" when they were on the radio!
History! That is who calls them "doo wop"

I had to override my "corrections" five times to print that "name" twice!
Jeff Barry! "google him"!

"Leader of the Pack"!!

You are my leader!
Penelope

Lydia said...

Thank you for sharing that aspect of Suzanne Summers. If she has time to create such loveliness- I have no good excuse to not try to catch up!