Monday, September 24, 2012

John Rosselli Garden Room


Two years junking & thrifting and most everything, below, should be found in-some-variation.

John Rosselli's magic.  Pretty, charming, welcoming, color, light & etc.
.
This is the perfect room to come in from the garden with dirty shoes, tools, leaves in my hair & a few bugs falling off my clothes.
.
Garden & Be Well,      XO Tara
.
Pic via Veranda on John Rosselli Antiques.  The more I scratch the surface of John Rosselli I know why Bunny Williams married him.  Did you see Garden & Gun was hosted by Bunny at Treillage?

2 comments:

bec said...

elegant...yet totally down to earth.
lurrrrve it!
Bec x

My Life of Domestic Bliss said...

Tara, I had the great fortune to visit this home last December here in Southwest Georgia. The homeowner is a very delightful Southern gentleman who has redone four homes on his property to perfection. It was a truly a wonderful day. I think his latest redo will be in Veranda soon.

I like your blog changes and as always you inspire me so much.

Have a blissful day,
Lisa