Monday, July 9, 2012

You Need This Garden House

Enough gardens (historically) have these garden houses, below, I realized your garden needs one too. 
Why did this epiphany take so long to arrive?  No matter.  Get you one of the garden houses.
.
What will you do in your new garden house?
.
Me?  I will watercolor or play the dulcimer perhaps write letters maybe read Beverley Nichols, Sir Roy Strong, Cecil Beaton.
.
Seriously, these garden houses are going into most of my Garden Designs.
.
Garden & Be Well,    XO Tara
.
Lost source for the pic.  This epiphany is so new I don't know the best dimensions to tell you to use.  There seems to be 2-3 'best'.  Loving the scope for the imagination on placing these Garden Houses.

8 comments:

Vera @ Cozy Little Cabin said...

A conservatory and now a garden house. My husband is going to hate you! ;)

Connie in Hartwood said...

What a wonderfully designed, simple-yet-perfect little building! The dimensions would be easy ... using proportions to a known-size for the door.

I would use my building to store pots. Before I knew it, I would have so many pots shoved in there, I would be unable to open the door. Perhaps I should build my imaginary garden house with a door that opens toward the outside, to guard against this.

Nita Stacy said...

sweet

Mr Paul said...

Love those garden houses, really peaceful little hideaways.

Paul XO

My Life of Domestic Bliss said...

Tara, I would not trade my "folly" for anything! I agree - every garden needs one.
Have a wonderful day,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

What a perfect garden house, Tara. I love everything about it, especially the style of roof with the little weathervane on top.

Lori Buff said...

Yes, I do.

Anonymous said...

We do , indeed!

I want one! My grandchildren have outgrown our "Wendy house"!
I need t give that to a family with little children........and put this in its place.....where even I can stand up!

Penelope