Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bust On Plinth

From this direction, below, it's obvious

 she's on axis
with the screen door, above.
.
This is Landscape Design.
.
Garden & Be Well,        XO Tara
.
Pics taken last weekend in Jeri Farmer's garden.  Her garden has been in Southern Living magazine (a current rag but have heard rumors they're going back to what made them thrive.)  She's Susanne Hudson's partner at Le Jardin Blanc Arbor, bust, door not perfect geometry but Faux Geometry.  Whatever.  Get your axis. 

4 comments:

Desert Dweller said...

Of course she's on axis!

The SL rag comment...funny, since many I know and myself think Sunset is that way, in a "modern, high priced-pseudo-sustain-o-chic" manner. And Sunset and SL owned by the same corp. Coincidence? I think not.

Vera @ Cozy Little Cabin said...

Thanks for letting us know how/when to bend the rules - yes, I see the faux geometry. Will need to use it at my own place!

Lori Buff said...

That's brilliant, I love how perfectly it works. Another use for a storm door!

Nita Stacy said...

She has an amazing place. I love that you are showing lots of photos of it.