Thursday, May 31, 2012

Double Islands

Need double islands?  These did their job.  Clusters of people, conversation, laughter, good food. 
 Between kitchen & family room, below.
 Butler's pantry, below, anchoring opposite end of double islands.

This kitchen worked perfectly.  Designed to entertain & fundraise. 
.
Work takes me into beautiful homes & gardens, country clubs too.  This event was a portion of pro bono I do each year.  Typically I work pro bono with my county Extension Service helping with school grounds.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
Yes, more of the garden I lectured at 2 weekends ago.  Knew you would want to see the double islands.  Wish you had been there.  Plenty of wine & canapes.   

4 comments:

Desert Dweller said...

Double islands do make sense, but I really like how you work with your county xtn office with some projects pro-bono. I see a huge need for that with count xtns, master gardeners, schools, etc.

Would like to discuss approach, implementation and financial details w/ you on that sometime.

Mr Paul said...

You make it sound like a breeze girl. Country Clubs, good food, Wine, Canapes and double islands....gimmee somathat!
Paul

Lori Buff said...

If that won't give you kitchen envy nothing will.

Rooms by Ann said...

I like the idea of double islands, beautiful space.