Friday, March 30, 2012

Renovation Bling

 Yesterday, above, lighting bling was being installed.

 Over the breakfast table, above.
 Guest room, above.
 Jack and Jill bath, above/below.

 Master bath, above.
Master closet, above.
.
This renovation has gutted an entire floor.  Blown it out too.
.
Scrumptious part of my job, for decades, seeing the work of myriad decorators + architects.  Alas, I get to see train wrecks before completion. 
.
Garden & Be Well,         XO Tara
.
This project, took the pics yesterday, has been a joy.  Watching every phase develop.  Beautifully. 

3 comments:

Bruce Barone said...

Love it all.

Mr Paul said...

Tara, I just discovered your gorgeous blog today and am having a great afternoon reading, so I've decided to follow to keep up with all the great posts.
Paul

Rebecca said...

Tara,

I usually read you in my Google reader. Not much for leaving a lot of comments so this works well for me. I did want to tell you how much I enjoy your blog. It is an inspiration.

But what I want to know about is the second picture of light fixtures. I have been looking for something for our eating area. Can you tell me what brand it is and where you purchased it? It is such a sweet blend of fun and classic.