Thursday, February 2, 2012

Richness In Simplicity

Simplicities in my house, below, intensify
 my garden view.
Landscapes & interiors are double axis.
.
How does your landscape look from inside your home?  It is art on the wall at every window.  Whether you think so or not.
.
How does your home look from your landscape?  It is the focal point of your landscape.  Whether you think so or not.
.
Garden & Be Well,     XO Tara
.
Pics taken yesterday, a gray day with rain.  No flash for the pics.  Light streaming in, indirectly, from the garden.  My floor, banister, stairs, and me, each bathed in garden light.

3 comments:

home before dark said...

Funny you should ask. Today I am in the middle of having old, yucky single pane + storms replaced with double pane UV. I call them garden windows. The former three window ugly unit in the dining room/library now looks to the back garden with its stone stairs and the "prairie temple" at the back of the garden. Now we have a clear view of our 20+years of hard work. My husband said the garden looks better from the window than outside. I think he likes the view framed. Enjoy your personal light show!

Desert Dweller said...

Bullseye!

Lori Buff said...

We have French doors leading out of the bedroom to the back deck. The view from the bed, through those doors is one of trees and sky. It's so tranquil and beautiful it's really hard to get out of bed some mornings simply because of the view.