Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Appear Less. Be More.

"If you have a closet full of clothes, and nothing to wear, you don't know yourself very well."  Bill Blass
If you have a landscape full of plants, and not a fabulous garden, you don't know yourself very well.
.
From Advanced Style, "Appear less. Be more."
.
Landscape more.  Garden less.
.
My career overflows with the type of  woman, on the blog, Advanced Style.  
.
Look at these women, they equal fabulous landscapes, CONFIDENT.
.
These women stretch me, expand my comfort zone, make me feel 14 years old as I approach their landscape design.  Russell Page, blessedly, said, a garden designer SHOULD feel a little fear with each project.
Garden & Be Well,     XO Tara
.
Pic of Mimi Weddell, by Bryant Woodd, via Advanced Style.
.
Seeking creative inspiration is a daily joy.  Hunting/gathering from music, books, friends, solitude, exercise, pets, gardens, what I say 'no' to,  & more.

2 comments:

La Petite Gallery said...

I think my Mother said that before Bill.
Her closet was so perfect.
Me , it's just grab anything and get going.

yvonne

Hollywood forever, Kevin said...

So very true, every word of it.