Thursday, September 29, 2011

Where To Shop & Lunch In Atlanta

Boxwoods has ambience, antiques, plants, urns, everything a grown child desires.
 Souper Jenny, around the corner, has the best soups, sandwiches, cookies & I always have to stand in line, and never care.
Between appointments this week, I got to Souper Jenny & saw her cute new food truck.  Made me want one for Landscape Design.
.
POUTING, I had to leave Souper Jenny without a visit to Boxwoods.  Had to get back on-the-job with a client.
.
Garden & Be Well,    XO Tara
.
Top pic from Velvet & Linen while at Boxwoods.  More Pouting, I only get to do this 1-2x's/year, or less.

2 comments:

Divine Theatre said...

Looks like a trip worth taking...aren't they all?

The House That A-M Built said...

I'm so in the wrong hemisphere. A-M xx