Wednesday, June 22, 2011

On Display

Display garden, below, at a wholesale & retail pottery in a commercial area including low-slung motels, a vintage & thriving ca. WWII airstrip, car repair shops, tasty ethnic food, and other shops, 2nd-5th generation, abandoned of their original mission. If a display garden not only lives, but thrives, in these


conditions. Pay attention.
Good gardens with great constraints have much to teach.
.
Don't like a garden? Doesn't matter. It will teach. And nurture.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.

4 comments:

Desert Dweller said...

Thanks, Professor Barbuda! Many nice elements to study, and like you state, there is much to inform more durable gardens in that space. I wish all display gardens, or permanent ones, held together so well.

Maura @ Kisiwa Creek Photography said...

What a beautiful garden! It's amazing to see gardens thrive in places you'd never expect them to. Now if I could just get my gardens to thrive I'd be very happy. I have a question for you...can too much iron in the water harm plants or set them back? I hope you day is a wonderful one...
Maura :)

Patios clotures said...

Thanks for an excellent post! I enjoyed the gardens you featured very much, and made some excellent points. I think a great garden must have personality that sets it apart.
patio design

Patios clotures said...

Thanks for an excellent post! I enjoyed the gardens you featured very much, and made some excellent points. I think a great garden must have personality that sets it apart.
patio design