Saturday, April 2, 2011

How To Place Beautiful Things

My beautiful pot on plinth, below, placed on axis with the middle window pane of my bay window at the drawing room. Thus sited, it's part of my drawing room. Not separate.How to place, below, a beautiful summer house?
On axis with a main pair of windows from the home, of course !
.
Oops. No pic of the view seen while in the summerhouse above. Ha, must get back to the Cotswolds for it.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
Top pic in my sweet garden, in the Bay Terrace, aka front yard. I took the bottom pic in the Cotswolds at Sir Hardy Amies garden.

3 comments:

Divine Theatre said...

I am learning so much, my friend! Thank you!
Thanks for entering my giveaway! I hope we can get that doggie a home!

Andie

Bruce Barone said...

Learned from you:
Bird Bath out home office window past garden:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mylastsigh/4834996320/

Stone Art's Blog said...

Oh i like that summer house.