Friday, March 25, 2011

2 Couches: Interiors & Exteriors

Saw this on Cote de Texas yesterday. Pic is from the April, 2011 Veranda magazine.
Cannot wait to do this exact design, OUTSIDE !
.
Will the client who needs this contact me NOW ! (Reality? I'm calling some clients today, "look at my blog post, you NEED this on your terrace.)
.
We can source most everything from the Gardens arena at AmericasMart in downtown Atlanta.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
Of course we're going to copy correctly and do the coffee tables, chairs & etc. too.
.
How often does a landscape magazine turn me on like this? Well, let's not go there.

5 comments:

Desert Dweller said...

I think you are simply a designer of all things, inside and out. I wish I had someone like you to work with out here in the SW, including sourcing materials.

Threshold - vanished, without a trace. The Barbuda Triangle...

Divine Theatre said...

My threshold vanished because there simply isn't one...

Lori Buff said...

I would love to have this room outside but focusing on an outdoor gallery right now thanks to some inspiration from you.

the gardener's cottage said...

sign me up tara. but first i need a terrace.

xo
janet

Cher' Shots said...

I'd love an outdoor couch! Might have to recover a few cousions and make myself one!
'hugs from afar'