Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sophie's Uptown

The human race is salvageable. Sophie's Uptown is proof. Between appointments I finally made it to Sophie's. (Sophie's Uptown, in Buckhead, 54 Pharr Road, Atl., near Peachtree St.)All the florescent ceiling lites, above/below, have this pic !
Food at Sophie's Uptown is real. Cooked daily. Sandwiches, soups, salads, deserts, casserole of the day, catering. The Homemade Apple Dumplins (sic) are DANGEROUS.
Open for lunch Mon-Sun, 11am-4pm, dinner will soon be added.
Sophie's Uptown, 404-812-0477, info@sophiesuptown.com, is GOOD FOOD.
.
Sophie's Uptown donates 25% of all profits to Local Animal Rescue organizations.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
Poppets, you must know I'm in love with dogs & cats. Have designed many landscapes for dogs. Have also designed many Memorial Gardens for pets too. Cannot fathom a life without my pets, garden, friends, books, junking...... Sophie's Uptown did not ask me to post this.

4 comments:

Bruce Barone said...

What a cool place!

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

I have to go there!!!

Laguna Dirt said...

if a garden can't handle a dog or two, something is wrong!
(i just posted about a really cool garden here in laguna beach and at least two dogs rule the place 24/7--of course, there are tons of cacti and succulents. they say the dogs only need to get poked once to learn!)

La Petite Gallery said...

If I were closer I would go there for sure. I love dogs, my 14 yr old is having troubl with his hind legs I am worried, Happy Holidays..
yvonne