Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Fetish For Laptop Spaces

Before I leave this home, below, a peek inside.In the window, above, at the far right


is one of the sweetest
rooms created.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
I have a fetish for laptop spaces. Alas, a working weekend in Macon, Ga at this home & no time to fully shoot this room. It's tiny, sweet and could have a coffee table book written about it. Yes, I'm well aware I showed it to you earlier. But it was a different context.
.
Poppets, will show you a last peek inside tomorrow.
.
Is there a blog about LAPTOP SPACES? Can't wait for my conservatory to be built. In addition to a chandelier, & lamps too of course, it will have electricity for my laptop !!

7 comments:

Terry said...

Who'd want to work while sitting there?

La Maison Fou said...

Thanks for sharing, what a great view to look at in the morning when checking emails!
I love the wall of windows.
L.

Maura @ Kisiwa Creek Photography said...

Oooo Tara what a wonderful room...it's like being outside but protected from the elements! I can just imagine sitting at that desk and looking out over the gardens...I could get creative there! Thanks for sharing this with us...have a WONDERFUL day.
Maura :)

Ps...I can't wait to see your conservatory!

Shirley said...

With a view like that one might find it inspirational or a diversion; moments given to gazing out at the beauty in their garden. Good thing it isn't facing the back gardens, then attention to work would be a difficulty! Such a lovely landscape and home!

Marguerite said...

Just beautiful. Please show the conservatory you made for this house that you alluded to a few posts back when you showed the porch..... For me, a conservatory is my dream laptop space.....

Brooke said...

What a great nook. Inspirational.

Desert Dweller said...

Great idea...figured you would post on such a space. I have accomplished so many great things from various "laptop spaces" at wi-fi cafes from Orlando to San Diego, esp in my region. Yet I have nothing like that at home - so will have to work on that.