Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Double Axis: House & Landscape

On the patio, below, looking into the backyard.
On the patio, without moving my feet, below, looking into the house. A room overlooking: frontyard, sideyard, backyard. 3 walls of windows & a fireplace wall with 2 doors. I doubt there is a smaller, more delicious room.
Incredibly exciting Double Axis. Do you have a Double Axis point like this? Get one. Then, get more!
.
Tara Questions to answer about Double Axis at your home & garden. 2 pictures taken from 1 spot. Does this picture make me want to see the garden? Does this picture make me want to see inside the home?
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
More pics from my jobsite in Macon, Ga last weekend.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! That room looks to be about the size my new studio will be- we're converting the old
1940's garage, just put the double french doors in on Saturday. Guess which area of my garden will be the next focus?
Thank you for always sharing your work so generously!

Shirley said...

Gorgeous garden. I will answer yes to both questions. It definitely makes me want to see more of both!

Maura @ Kisiwa Creek Photography said...

Oh Tara what a great view! Hmm I my office/craft room has two double windows looking east and south but so far nothing pretty to look out on. One day (hopefully next year) there will be a picket fence, arbor, and gardens to feast my eyes on. BUT we have to take it one step at a time at the farm...we can't do everything in one day..dang it. ;)
Maura :)