Monday, May 31, 2010

Vanishing Threshold

Looking out, below, the Garden Room. Looking into, below, the garden room.
Vanishing Threshold.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
Pics taken in my garden last week, Hydrangea 'Penny Mac', dug from her garden. Found the antique French garden chair at my favorite junk shop last year. A rusty, flaky $22. Have this Vanishing Threshold pic with: azaleas blooming, camellias blooming, pittosporum blooming, oakleaf hydrangea blooming & snowfall. Will get them combined for a post; at some point.
.
Debut: exterior paint, Bemjamin Moore HC-Waterbury Green.
.
I'm quite serious about Vanishing Threshold. AND it must be for every window of your home.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I could not agree more. Working with a client on a new home now and am really hammering the concept of vistas from every room. I will use this Thanks.

Unknown said...

I LOVE Penny Macs- mine are going crazy right about now and their "French blue" is to die for!
Also, would you care to share the name of your fave Junk Shop- that chair is pretty darn incredible too!

Patti said...

I love that term "Vanishing Threshold." I look for it everywhere. Thanks!