Monday, May 17, 2010

Frames in the Landscape

A bit small for framing, below, in person. But with
your camera this armillary sundial
is an interesting frame in the landscape.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
Shots taken recently in Susanne Hudson's garden. Hydrangeas, bottom pic. A friend visiting my garden last week saw my armillary sundial laying unused on the potting table. She suggested I use it as a chandelier for the new conservatory. Hmm, delightful !


Jeanne said...

Great shots...very clever! I have been seeing lots of sundials along the English countryside. They have peaked my curiosity....might be time to add one to our garden!


Mona Thompson Providence Ltd. said...

I'm just all about the garden right now, so I'm so glad I found your blog this weekend. You may want to check mine out because we just announced today our first giveaway and its really fun!

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

I love this! I did a little "framing" yesterday with pruning, but a sun dial is ever so much more beautiful and unusual!

Stone Art said...

Nice shots, I like the sundile too.