Tuesday, December 22, 2009

DISCOVERY

Landscape Design, blue/white ginger jar, below, $3, thrift store, color, no plants, no watering, no replanting, tablescape. Found this pic, above, yesterday. Discovering I've shot this jar

throughout most seasons. STYLED pics aren't my thing. Pink Debutant camellia blossoms adorn the blue/white ginger jar now. Awaiting Mother Nature's styling before I show you.
.
Did you know this about my landscape design & gardening? Choosing beauty. The, "Oh, WOW", of looking out every window of my home. Everyday.
.
A powerful life choice. Grace. Ironic, it's not what I was looking for, it's what I found.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that snow I see on the table underneath your $3 chinoiserie find? Doesn't jibe with my image of deepest Georgia! Just wanted to wish you the happiest of holidays, Tara. Here's to a blogalicious(?) 2010.