Tuesday, September 1, 2009

LANDSCAPE LIGHTING: CHANDELIERS

Susanne Hudson first electrifies her trees, below, when starting a new landscape. Why? CHANDELIERS ! Her chandliers, above, are on 24/7. Rain, shine, wind, snow, joy.
In Hogansville, GA last week, above, at Born Again Antiques*. I fell for this hot air balloon chandelier.

Hmm? No place for it in my landscape. Yours?
.
OK, knock out pair of windows at back of my house, build conservatory, hang hot air balloon chandelier. And so begins another country song lament.
.
* Born Again Antiques, 304 E. Main St., Hogansville, GA 30230, spottedsheep@hotmail.com, has no website, yet. This is not an ad for them. Please, buy the hot air balloon chandelier so I don't!
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

3 comments:

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Hmmmmm. Loving the idea. Yep!

the gardener's cottage said...

She keeps them on rain or shine! That's brilliant. I bet it's gorgeous. So inspiring.

Janet

The Blushing Hostess said...

My Husband is goingt o be so psyched when I tell him that i need yet another chandelier!