Saturday, March 21, 2009

FRAGRANCE OUTSIDE MY WINDOW

Outside my office window, top left, viburnum x burkwoodii are arraigned in white glory. Faithful friend each year. Hearkening spring, honoring winter. Their fragrance seductive, evocative, redolent. My birthday is very soon, ha. When the viburnum blooms I know I've made it another year. Throughout the year, many birthdays as various plants come into peak. My 'real' birthday pales in comparison.
.
Blue blossoms near the viburnum? Hydrangea 'Anna Belle' with leftover spray paint. Sometimes being silly in the garden works.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

2 comments:

Ewa said...

I love viburnum, only sometimes, I am sad, that blooms live too short...

Tara Dillard said...

You made me realize why they are so special. Their blooms do not last long..........

XO Tara